Tastings, Demonstrations and More at Eat Retreat Bite
This Thursday, in partnership with Fair Food, Eat Retreat Bite is happening in Philadelphia. Rub elbows and eat bites with the region’s food and drink making elite. The event takes place at Impact Hub (1227 N 4th Street) and includes olive oil tastings, butchery demonstrations and more.
Tickets are $55, $70 with the olive oil training seminar. Food industry professionals can use the code BITEINDSTRY for $20 off tickets.
Check out the full Eat Retreat Bite lineup:
- A guided tasting of farmstead cheeses with Madame Fromage Tenaya Darlington and the cheese makers of Birchrun Hills Farm, Meadowset Farm & Valley Milkhouse
- Sips from Philadelphia Distilling, Flying Fish Brewing Company, Stoudts Brewing Company and Press Gang Ginger Beer
- Bites from Cape May Oyster Cooperative, Kensington Quarters, Mycopolitan, Oasis at Bird-In-Hand, Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, Stonybrook Meadow Farm, Subarashii Kudamono, Weckerly’s Ice Cream & The Chocolate Clinic
- A look inside the hive (sans bees) with We Bee Brothers
- Techniques & tastes from Reanimator Coffee and tea expert Alexis Siemons of Teaspoons & Petals
- A locally-sourced menu from Local 215 Food Truck featuring ingredients from participating producers (included in ticket price)
- A pig breakdown and live pork auction with proceeds benefitting Fair Food Philly
- Olive Oil Taste Training Workshop by The California Olive Oil Council. (Ticketed add-on. Limited seats available.)
For more on Eat Retreat Bite, check out their web site.
Eat Retreat Bite [Official]