Summer Barbecue at Jose Garces’s Luna Farm
On Sunday, June 7th, Jose Garces is opening up his Luna Farm in Ottsville, Bucks County for a summer barbecue.
The $75 per person ticket includes a barbecue lunch with chef Jose Garces, tours of the farm, a Tito’s Handmade Vodka infusion workshop, plus much more.
- The barbecue takes place on Sunday, June 7th from 1-4PM
- 30-minute Luna Farm tours.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka’s infusion workshops includes instruction and a take home jar of your personally crafted infusion. (Must be 21 and over.)
- Make and take herb seed plantings.
- Chef Garces will sign copies of his cookbooks, The Latin Road Home and Latin Evolution.
- Guided hiking trails: 20 minute walk around the 40 acre property.
- A local barbecue lunch provided by Garces Group, Fat Jack’s BBQ, Rosati Ice, OwowCow Creamery and more.
- Refresh with Fiji water, beer, wine, specialty cocktails and lemonade.
Tickets are $75 per person, $30 for children between the ages of 5 and 12, free for children under five. For tickets or more information call 267-284-7905 or visit www.garcesfoundation.org.
Summer BBQ [Garces Foundation]