New Spring Menu at Bardot
Your favorite French New Wave Cinema inspired restaurant (not that you have that many to choose from), Bardot, has released its new spring menu.
The menu includes a selection of tartines, small plates, and large plates. New items include:
- Jumbo Lump Crab Tartine with gem lettuce, green goddess, poppy seed and potato bread
- Sherry-Glazed Pork Belly with black garlic barley, garbanzos, ramps and fresno chiles
- Humboldt Fog Scarpinocc, goat cheese stuffed pasta dumplings with English peas, pine nuts, preserved lemon and marjoram
- Roasted Beets with soubise, purple haze goat cheese and hazelnut crumble
- Norwegian Salmon with baby artichokes, snap peas, puffed potatoes and rouille
- Grilled Asparagus with smoked carrots, spring onions, bagna cauda and sunflower
- Honey Cashew Cake with chevre “froyo,” white chocolate, strawberry and mint
Bardot knows what’s good for them, so they’ve also expanded their cocktail menu. New drinks include:
- Wild Child, Ilegal mezcal with Luxardo and absinthe
- Contempt, Tanqueray gin with Lillet Blanc, grapefruit and St. Germain
- Le Bonheur, Bluecoat barrel reserve gin with raspberry, lemon, Dolin dry vermouth and egg white
- Confidentially Yours, Monkey Shoulder and Laphroig 10 scotches with lemon, honey and ginger
Brigitte would be proud.