Hot Diggity Popping Up at Swarthmore Hot Dog Jamboree
Get a compelling long read and must-have lifestyle tips in your inbox every Sunday morning — great with coffee!
Hot Diggity’s Saigon Fusion: Topped with fresh Cucumber, Cilantro, Spicy Mayo, Pickled Daikon and Carrot, Jalapeno, and crushed Peanuts.
Hot Diggity is popping up at Hobbs Coffee (1 Park Avenue, Swarthmore, PA) this Friday, April 3rd at 6:30 p.m. for the shop’s annual Hot Dog Jamboree. And even if Hot Diggity’s Keith Garabedian wasn’t making his first hot dog appearance since the closure of his South Street restaurant, this would be a can’t miss event for hot dog fans. Also appearing at the event:
- Joey Baldino, Zeppoli
- Scott Schroeder, South Philadelphia Tap Room and American Sardine Bar
- Marcos Espinoza, Side Project Jerky
- GitJo, Culinary collaboration of Craig Parahus (Amis) and Michael Strauss (Taprom on 19)
- Gary Ducket, some kind of pickle jawn
- Hawk Krall, hot dog artist
- Nick Macri, La Divisa Meats
- Ari Miller, 1732 Meats