Restaurant Week Roundup
Can you create a logo with a fork, knife and spoon? Then you too can host a Restaurant Week. Here’s our list of upcoming restaurant weeks in and around Philadelphia. It just goes to show that if you dream big enough, every week can be restaurant week.
- Lehigh Valley Beer Week: Okay, it’s not exactly a restaurant week, but it’s close enough. Lehigh Valley Beer Week is February 15-22, and features 14 breweries. Events will include pub takeovers, brew tours, beer tastings, beer dinners, rare beer releases, and more.
- East Passyunk Restaurant Week: February 22-18. Philadelphia’s hottest dining street has it’s own restaurant week with dinners coming in at three price points.
- Media Restaurant Week: February 22-26 and March 1-5. $35 will get you a 3-5 course dinner at any of the 18 participating restaurants. Parking is free after 5pm.
- Chestnut Hill Restaurant Week: It’s really more like restaurant weeks for the 17 restaurants participating, but the offer isn’t valid on weekends. It runs from March 1-5 and 8-12. Lunch is $15 and dinner is $35.
- Atlantic City Restaurant Week: Will be from March 1-7 and feature 67 restaurants. We hope you have some spare change, because lunches will cost $15.15 and dinners will be $33.15.
- Dine KoP: The King of Prussia District is hosting Dine KoP from March 2-8. Lunch will cost you $10, $15 or $20 and dinner will be $20, $30 or $40.
- South Jersey Hot Chefs Restaurant Week: SJ Hot Chefs Restaurant week will feature 41 restaurants and run from March 16-21. Lunch is $25 and a four course dinner is $35.
- Main Line Restaurant Week: April 20-26, details to come.
- Dine Doylestown: April 21-27. There will be over 20 restaurants participating, with prefix menu pricing at $15, $30, and $45.