This Saturday: Clam bake and Beer at Johnny Brenda’s
Looking for a good ole’ clam bake in Philly? Well look no further than Johnny Brenda’s. The Fishtown bar is hosting an evening of oysters, crabs, lobster, and much more, including a very special menu item – Crab Poutine with Andouille sausage gravy over Old Bay fries. And to wash it all down, beers and ciders from Philadelphia Brewing Company.
So stop by on Saturday, July 26, to feast on the good food and enjoy the only kind of music that seems right for a clambake: beach songs and surf tunes, provided by DJ DNA, David April.
The event is pay-as-you-go and will be running from 4:00-8:00 p.m.
Take a look at the full clambake menu:
- Buck o’ shuck top neck clams
- Selection of fresh raw oysters
- Summer Clambake with top neck clams, Andouille sausage, mussels, shrimp, scallops, sweet corn & fingerling potatoes
- Crab Cake with grapefruit buerre blanc
- Fried Oysters
- Lobster Roll with Old Bay fries
- Crab Poutine with Andouille sausage gravy over Old Bay fries
- Chipotle Corn on the Cob
- Lemon Ice Box Pie with raspberry sorbet
- PBC Kenzinger
- PBC Fleur de Lehigh
- PBC Pennsylvania Pale Ale
- PBC Broken Bell IPA
- Commonwealth Razzberet
- Commonwealth Gregarious Ginger