DIY Down The Shore: So, What Are YOU Doing This Weekend?
All this week, we’ve been offering up recipes from some of the city’s best chefs and bartenders. We’ve been asking them what they like to eat and drink when they’re headed down the shore, and they’ve been telling us–and then we’ve been telling you.
The good news? We ended up with more chefs and bartenders wanting to participate than we originally planned for. So we’re going to keep the party going next week as well with more recipes, more suggestions, more strange concoctions of gin and lamb parts. But in the meantime, we though it might be handy for you to have a list of everything we’ve done so far. You know, just in case there’s something like a weekend coming up and just in case you might find yourself inspired…
- Mexican-Style Street Corn from Marcie Turney
- Derek “Danger” Moorer’s Vampire Finch
- Abbruzze Lamb Sausage from Joe Cicala
- Phoebe Esmon’s Favorite Rickey
- Chili rubbed skirt steak from Eli Collins
- Keith Raimondi’s Better Loud Than Too Late
- Heirloom tomato salad from Chris Kearse
- Better Than A G+T from Mike Treffehn
DIY Down The Shore [f8b8z]