Iron Hill Mops Up at 2014 World Beer Cup
Iron Hill Brewery walked away from this weekend’s World Beer Cup with five medals (including three golds) plus was named the Brewers Association Champion Brewery and Brewmaster for Small Brewpub.
- Gold: British-Style Imperial Stout
Russian Imperial Stout, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Media
- Gold: American-Style Brett Beer
The Golden Child, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Chestnut Hill
- Gold: Aged Beer
Russian 2009, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Media
- Bronze: Specialty Honey Beer
Honey Tripper, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Maple Shade
- Bronze: Traditional German-Style Bock
Bock, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Phoenixville
Also bringing home some hardware, Stoudt Brewing, Flying Fish and the still new, Barren Hill Tavern and Brewery.
- Bronze: German-Style Pilsener
Pils, Stoudt Brewing Co.
- Bronze: Belgian- and French-Style Ale
Barren Hill Biere De Extra, Barren Hill Tavern and Brewery
- Bronze: Classic English-Style Pale Ale
HopFish, Flying Fish Brewing Co.
World Beer Cup Winner [Official]