University City Will Get a New Liquor Store
Check out the week’s most interesting posts on Philadelphia magazine’s real estate blog, Property. University City has been without a liquor store since the Wine & Spirits shop closed on Market Street at 40th Street. But now comes word that a new state store will open in a mixed-use building spanning 43rd Street from Sansom to Chestnut.
- Awesome and affordable illustrations of Philadelphia buildings by Monica O.
- Center City building goes for $5.8 million at auction.
- Seaside Heights still has a ways to go to get ready for summer.
- Crazy-special Walgreen’s at old Borders on Broad Street will open in July.
- Rittenhouse Hotel renovation begins: Biecker to leave, Lacroix to stay.