The End is Near at Blackfish
Citizens of planet Earth: your time is running out. At least, that’s what Blackfish wants us to believe at their End of the World dinner set for December 20th. While the seven-course meal goes for $169 per person, the price won’t really matter in the long run considering the world will plummet into a deep abyss of nothing. Perspective, people.
Your last meal on Earth:
- Caviar with potato blinis and traditional garnishes
- Foie gras and black truffle terrine, chateau d’yquem sauce, toasted brioche
- Carnaroli risotto, shaved white alba truffles
- Butter poached nova scottia lobster, matsutake mushroom and green peppercorn – iberico ham sauce
- Snake river farms wagyu beef with potato puree, black truffles and sauce bordelaise
- Artisan cheese selection
- Manjari chocolate cremeux with concord grape, peanut brittle, gold leaf
The menu will be served on December 20 and reservations are a must.
Blackfish [Official Site]