Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
Cheu has found a home! Midtown Village here we come….
9/13/12 5:18 PM
Cheu Noodle Bar announced via Twitter that they have settled on a space in Midtown Village. Shawn Darragh and Matyson’s Ben Puchowitz, who are behind the concept which has done a series of ramen pop-ups, are remaining mum on where exactly for now. But it looks like the booming Center City neighborhood is going to remain hot.
Ramen is indeed a thing now in Philadelphia:
- Royal Izakaya is full steam ahead and just around two months out.
- Ramen Bar just opened in University City.
- Hiro Ramen House is under construction at 1102 Chestnut Street.
- Terakawa Ramen has replaced Ramen Boy in Chinatown.
- Green Wasabi offers ramen on the 700 block of Chestnut.
- Patrick Feury is still shopping for his perfect ramen spot.
- And of course Nom Nom Ramen is chugging along on 18th Street.