Greatest Hits And What You Missed: Summer Hours Edition
Really? Are you still stuck at work? Okay, well for those of you not running out the door as we speak, here are a few things to keep you occupied while the clock counts down to whatever hour will see your release. It was a crazy-busy week, so here’s what you might’ve missed.
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down The Wall
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- Underdogs Headed For South Philly
- Pig Dinner at Meme
- Another Starr Project For Fishtown
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream’s Creepy Kickstarter Video
- The Best French Fries in Philly
- Lunch at Le Bec-Fin, Dinner at Chez Georges
- The fire at Lorenzo’s, In Pictures
- Scarduzio to Artisan Boulanger
- Honest Tom’s Is Giving Away Its Food Truck
- Best and Worst Chain Restaurants
Happy weekend, everybody. See ya on Monday.