Year In Review: June
- Victor Fiorillo asks what is it that he found in his salad.
- Can you guess the product from the ingredient list?
- Philadelphia magazine tries out 1,000 pizzas in order to declare the best.
- In June we found out what diner also happens to offer the fastet 4G service in Philadelphia. Who would have guessed?
- The magazine also covers the disintegration of the relationship between Bart Blatstein and Shola Olunloyo.
- Marc Vetri’s Great Chefs Event had to have been the best food event of the year. Are you saving up for next year’s?
- We survived another Philly Beer Week, despite being tossed off the mechanical bull in less than two seconds.
- Tweed closed down on 12th Street. It was supposed to be temporary but the landlord says otherwise.
- Kenzinger gets its own commercial.
Quote of the Month
“The main goal of Normandy’s makeover was to expand and revive its bar, a message thoroughly cougar-ized on the website by the silhouette of a busty Blue Bell hillbilly sandwiched between a pink martini and a lipstick print labeled ‘Flirt.'” Craig LaBan on the Farmer’s Daughter