Philly Live Now XFINITY Live!, Will Contain Victory Beer Hall
Take the Broad Street Line to AT&T Station to get to XFINTY Live!
The Philly Live project by Comcast-Spectacor and The Cordish Companies will be known as XFINITY Live! when it opens on April 5, 2012. Some other details have been announced and there will be more local venues than previously announced. One thing for sure, there will be a lot of venues competing for attention and your dollar, including a Victory Beer Hall.
XFINITY Live!, tale of the tape:
- Opens April 5, 2012 at the sports complex in South Philadelphia.
- XFINITY On Demand Theater, an outdoor theater that will broadcast everything from sports games to family movies.
- NBC Sports Arena, featuring an indoor 32-foot diagonal Sony LED screen.
- NBC Sports Field, fields which promise to play host to outdoor activities and sports leagues.
- Broad Street Bullies Pub, will feature video games to challenge your family and friends.
- Comcast SportsNet Interactive Zone, featuring fan camera, photo green screen, and interactive games.
- Philly MarketPlace will be the heart of XFINITY Live! and home of several locally based businesses.
- The Original Philadelphia Cheesesteak Co.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s
- Nick’s Roast Beef
- Other concepts have not been formally announced.
- The Spectrum Grille, will feature prime steaks, chops, and seafood VIP lounge, custom draft tables, a raw bar.
- Broad Street Bullies Pub, gourmet burgers and classic pub fare as well as48 drafts on tap.
- PBR Bar and Grill, Professional Bull Riders restaurant will of course feature a mechanical bull.
- Victory Beer Hall, In partnership Victory Brewing Company, the beer hall will feature long tables, live entertainment and a “selection of regional Philadelphia brews as well as national brands.”