Vocabulary List for Mica
Adam Erace checks out Mica in Chestnut Hill. You’ll need a few definitions to fully grasp the review.
- (of a person) Excessively or ingratiatingly flattering; oily
- – he seemed anxious to please but not in an unctuous way
- (chiefly of minerals) Having a greasy or soapy feel
(esp. of fabric) Light, delicate, and translucent
- – a diaphanous dress of pale gold
- A shiny silicate mineral with a layered structure, found as minute scales in granite and other rocks, or as crystals. It is used as a thermal or electrical insulator
- A restaurant by Chip Roman currently curated by Jason Cichonski, former executive chef of Lacroix and soon to be taking over the Ansill space at 3rd and Bainbridge.