Inquirer Picks Top Local Beers
For the second year running Craig LaBan and a crew of experts set out to pick the best local beer. Different than last year, this year’s panel didn’t just sample new brews but bar-tested veterans as well.
Best “Classic” Beers
- Iron Hill Brewery Pig Iron Porter
- Victory Brewing Co. Prima Pils
- Weyerbacher Brewing Co. Merry Monks
Best “New” Beers
- Sly Fox Standard Pils
- Earth Bread + Brewery La Saison du Capitaine
- Lancaster Brewing Co. Rumspringa
Read the full story for the pitched battle for best new beer.
Brew-Vitational [Philadelphia Inquirer]