Spring Has Sprung at Bistrot La Minette
Spring means outdoor dining, morels, ramps and spring vegetables and you can get all of that at Bistrot La Minette. The attractive French bistro at 6th and Bainbridge ha rolled out its Spring Menu and starting Monday, May 2nd will be resuming their Dinner and a Movie Al Fresco night. This year the French movies will be shown on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays all summer in the outdoor garden. Monday and Thursday movies begin at 8:30 and Fridays will show at 9:30.
- May 2nd, 5th and 6th – Mesrine: Part 1: Killer Instinct
- May 9th, 12th and 13th – Mesrine: Part 2: Public Enemy #1
- May 16th, 19th and 20th – Moliere
- May 23rd, 26th and 27th – God Is Great, I’m Not
- May 30th, June 2nd and 3rd – Le Samourai
Bistrot La Minette [Official Site]