Seats still available for Restaurant Club Dinner: All About Wine at R2L
JOIN US FOR OUR RESTAURANT CLUB DINNER SERIES: ALL ABOUT WINE.
Philadelphia magazine and The Restaurant Club are teaming up with Chef Daniel Stern to launch our Restaurant Club Dinner Series: All About Wine at his latest spot, R2L. In addition to ensuring you leave feeling like a wine connoisseur, the night will also include a selection of Chef Stern’s most creative dishes, panoramic views and so much more. Read on for all the details.
- Where: R2L, Two Liberty Place, 50 South 16th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102, 215-564-5337
- Date: Wednesday, April 27
- Time: The dinner starts promptly at 6:30 p.m. Guests are welcome to arrive at 6 p.m. to mingle at the bar.
- Price: $80 per person; Includes a prix-fixe, three-course menu along with sophisticated wine pairings with each course. The price excludes tax and tip.
- Reservations are required. Call the restaurant directly at 215-564-5337 for reservations for the Restaurant Club Dinner Series. As space is limited, R2L will require a credit card number to hold the reservation.
SALAD OF GRAPEFRUIT with fresh hearts of palm and avocado
Paired with: Craggy Range, Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)
WILD STRIPED BASS with spring peas, olives and herbed gnocchi
Paired with: Ramey, Russian River, Chardonnay (California)
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM PARFAIT with green tea and lime
Paired with: Bouvet, Brut Rose (Loire, France)
CHILLED RAMP & FENNEL SOUP with morel, white asparagus, and slow cooked prawn and crab
Paired with: Siduri, Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
RACK OF LAMB with green tomato, garlic and meyer lemon
Paired with: Rutherford Ranch, Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
GREAT HILL BLUE CHEESE TART with rhubarb marmalade
Paired with: Steele, Shooting Star, Zinfandel (California)