Pop Up Brewery at City Tap House
City Tap House will be hosting a “pop-up brewery” as Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Craft Ales will be taking over 10 taps from Friday through Sunday.
The pop-up will feature some of Sixpoint’s standards as well as specialty beers not usually seen outside the brewery. City Tap House will also outfit the room with photos of the Sixpoint Brewery to enhance the feel.
ForÂ $10 per person, guests will receive a limited edition beer glass which can be filled twice from any of the available taps. Additional pins will be $5.
- Sehr Crisp Pilsner 5.4%
- Bengali Tiger IPA Â 6.5%
- Righteous Ale (Rye Pale Ale) 6.4%
- Otis Oatmeal Stout 6.1%
- Brownstone (American Brown Ale) 5.7%
- Pumpkin Brewster (Pumpkin Saison, last keg in town) 5.5%
- Old Krusher (Barleywine, last keg in town) 10.4%
- *Vienna Pale Ale (exclusive) 5.2%
- *Bark Red Ale (exclusive) 5.0%
- *Enterprise (Belgian Rye Ale, exclusive, Philadelphia DEBUT) 6.8%