Phillies Playoff Specials
We’ll be updating this post throughout the day specials come in. Today’s 5pm start time means you will be able to piggyback on some happy hour specials as well.
- Alfa – $1 chili cheese dogs and shrimp corn dogs. $2
- Bar Ferdinand – The Northern Liberties bar has added TVs and specials.
- Bards – $3 Yards Philly Pale Ales and UFOs, $4 appetizers.
- The Blockley – $.75 Lionshead and $1 dogs during all Phillies playoff games.
- Boat House Conshohocken – Free order of wings with any purchase of a pitcher.
- Bridget Foy’s – $3 Kenzingers, $6 J-Rolls (pork bell spring rolls), $7 chicken Chase-adilla and more.
- Brauhaus Schmitz – $3 Spaten Lagers during all Phillies games.
- Distrito – Free Tecate for every Phillies homerun.
- Institute Bar – Happy hour extended to end of game. $2 off all drafts and apps.
- Jake’s Sandwich Board – Show your ticket before the game and get a free fries and soda with the purchase of a sandwich.
- Local 44 – The West Philly bar will be adding an additional TV. They’re also offering $1 off a local draft beer during all games. During Happy Hour that means $2 off.
- McGillin’s Olde Ale House – New 80″ projection screen downstairs to match the upstairs one. Additionally all the downstairs TVs are being upgraded to 60+ inches. as
- Misconduct Tavern – Going to the game? Before you hop on the subway show your ticket and get a Southern Tier Harvest. $3 Kenzinger and Sly Fox cans during the game.
- Percy Street Barbecue – All local draft beers and they’re only $3. TVs at the bar and one in the dining area.
- Piazza at Schmidt’s – BBQ and food vendors set up in the Piazza, contests, giveaways, BYO chair.
- Pub & Kitchen – $3 domestic pints till 7, $5 Flyin’ Hawaiian Punch.
- Resurrection Ale House – Extra TV gives everyone a view of the game. $1 off all drafts too.
- Sampan – $2 satay, kobe dogs and burgers at the heated Graffiti Bar.
- South Philly Bar & Grill – $5 gets you two hot dogs and waffle fries with cheese.
- Standard Tap – The normally TV-less Tap adds a TV. They’re also tapping a firkin of Sly Fox Chester County Bitter too.
And don’t forget our Top Phillies bars for some more ideas.