On Saturday’s It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere at Village Whiskey
Chef Jose Garcesâ€™Â Village Whiskey is debuting a newÂ Â “Five Oâ€™Clock Somewhere” happy hour on Saturday afternoons from 2pm. to 4pm.Â The Saturday happy hour features specials on craft whiskeys, signature cocktails, wine and beer plus $3 snacks making it a sure thing for our Happy Hours with Food.
- $7 Craft Whiskey, a featured 2 oz. pour from Village Whiskey’s portfolio of more than 80 bottles
- $6 Specialty Cocktails, a different cocktail from Village Whiskeyâ€™s list
- $5 Red and White Wine
- $4 Draught Beer
- $3 Snacks, including ;
- VW Burger Sliders
- BBQ Pork Sliders
- Pickle Canapes
- Rowanâ€™s Creek Small Batch, a 100 proof Kentucky bourbon that is made and bottled by hand in small lots, one batch at a time.
- The Old Fashioned, Bottle in Bond bourbon, house-made bitters, sugar and lemon.
- Ransomâ€™s Whippersnapper Whiskey, a pot distilled Oregon whiskey with similarities to bourbon, Scotch, Irish whiskey and Dutch corenwyn.
- The Martinez, Old Tom gin, maraschino, sweet vermouth and Angostura.
- Bushmillâ€™s 10 Year, a triple-distilled Irish whiskey that is aged for at least 10 years in bourbon-seasoned barrels, with aromas of honey, vanilla and milk chocolate.
- The Commodore, bourbon, lime, sugar, orange bitters and mescal rinse.
- Dalmore 12 Year, a dynamic and varied whiskey aged in American white oak and Oloroso sherry wood for brilliant complexity.
- The Aviation, gin, crÃ¨me de violette, maraschino and lemon.
- Suntory Hibiki 12 Year, a Japanese blended whiskey that is part-matured in plum liqueur casks.
- Ginger Rogers, gin, ginger, lemon, Feeâ€™s rhubarb bitters and sparkling rose.
- (ri)1 Rye, a honey-colored rye with peppery nose, light and dry mouthfeel and glowing, reassuring finish that lingers before quietly slipping away.
- Village Manhattan, rye whiskey, sweet vermouth and house-made bitters.
- Jose Garcesâ€™s Four Roses Single Barrel, a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey with fruity aromas, delicate hints of honey and maple syrup and spicy notes.
- The Brooklyn, rye whiskey, dry vermouth, Torani Amer and maraschino.
Village Whiskey [Official Site]