Friday Beer Week Picks
It’s the final weekend of Philly Beer Week. You don’t have to get up tomorrow so what are you getting into?
- Have you been to Monk’s Cafe during this Beer Week? You almost have to make an appearance. Several Belgian Â brewers will be there from lunch onwards.
- Take a tour of Christ Church Burial Ground and learn about Philadelphia’ beer history in the grave yard.
- Celebrate happy hour with Breckenridge at Lucky 13.
- Allagash’s Rob Tod and some of his rare beers will be at For Pete’s Sake for happy hour.
- Furthermore will be on the taps at Good Dog starting at 9:30. Just saying Fatty Boombalatty is fun.
Philly Beer Week [Official Site]