Wednesday Beer Week Picks
Today might be the best day of Philly Beer Week. There are so many great beers out there today that we feel a bit bad just highlighting a few:
- For lunch Weyerbacher is going for $3 and $4 a glass at South Philadelphia Taproom.
- Johnny Brenda’s is predicting a riot, a firkin riot! 15 firkins in addition to the regular ten taps and two hand pumps.
- David Ansill is preparing an oxtail cheesesteak today at Ladder 15 with Ommegang Abbey Ale cheese made by DiBruno Brothers.
- It’s a good afternoon in G-Ho. Drink with Tomme Arthur at Grace Tavern. Play Trivial Pursuit against Dogfish Head’s Sam Caligione at Resurrection Ale House and drink Ithaca brews at Sidecar Bar & Grille, all before the sun goes down.
- Tonight is the Craft Beer Express with free transport to 10 bars around town. How many bars can you get to?