Neighborhood Meeting for Starr’s Beer Garden
The Illadelph takes Ansill’s neighbors to task for never allowing the restaurant to have outdoor dining but the big story is his posting of the meeting notice for the neighborhood meeting regarding Stephen Starr’s proposed Fishtwown beer garden.
Among the details that can be lifted from the meeting notice:
- Tuesday, March 2nd, 7pm at 1202 E Montgomery Ave.
- Roland Kassis is the developer
- 300 feet frontage on Frankford Ave
- 250 Sets
- Courtyard space with outdoor space
- Kitchen till 11pm
- Bar till 2am
- Valet parking with 70 parking spaces available
Further Evidence Neighbors Are A Restaurant’s Worst Enemy [The Illadelph]
Stephen Starr Bier Garden Zoning Meeting 3/2/10 7-8pm [Philadelphia Speaks]