A number of restaurants are running specials benefiting Haitian earthquake relief. We’ll be updating this post with others as we learn them.
- Bridget Foy’s – Voodoo Child Cocktail featuring Haitian Rhum Barbacourt. Pay what you want, minimum of $8 with 100% going to Red Cross Relief Fund.
- Conshohocken (PDF) – Drink for Haiti, on Wednesday, January, 20th, from 7 to 10pm 20% of drink proceeds will go to helping earthquake victims at participating bars.
- Cuba Libre – $5 will be donated to the American Red Cross from each $35 tasting menu when the Haitian-Creole inspired Boeuf a lâ€™HaÃ¯tienne is ordered. Additionally, $2 will be donated for each Haitian Salvation cocktail ordered.
- Johnny Brenda’s – Adam and Dave’s Bloodline, The Tough Shits and Drew Mills are donating all the money they would have made from their January 21st’s show to the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders.
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – 100% of proceeds from the purchase of conch chowder and Caribbean salad will be donated to the Red Cross.
- Pop Shop – 15% of all sales on Thursday, Jan. 21 will be donated to UNICEF’s Haitian relief efforts.
- Reading Terminal Market – Donate what money you can into Philbert the pig at the center of the Market.
- Rum Bar – There will be wooden donation bins at the bar through Friday, January 29th and owner Adam Kanter will match all raised funds that will be donated to the Red Cross.
- Starr Restaurants – On Monday, January 25th, all Starr restaurants will donate 10% of sales from all meals to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.
- Sugar Mom’s – Wednesday, February 10th, 50% of bar and food receipts donated to the American Red Cross. There will also be a bake sale and dollar raffle.
- Tiffin – From Monday, January 25th through Sunday, January 31st, Tiffin will donate 3% of all sales to the American Red Cross. Owner, Munish Narula is also matching donations of his employees and patrons of his restaurants.
- Tattooed Mom – On Sunday January 31st, 50% of bar and food receipts donated to the American Red Cross. There will also be a bake sale and dollar raffe.
- Zuppler – 10% of every online order placed this week will be donated to the UNICEF Fund for Haiti Victims Relief.
Bid on $100 gift certificates from a number of local Â restaurants via eBay.
Last week we highlighted a couple of spots to donate to Haitian earthquake relief. Pub & Kitchen and Drexel University raised over $3,000 in donations last Thursday and more than $1,000 have been deposited into Philbert the Pig at the Reading Terminal Market. Donations are still being accepted through Philbert.