Tale of the Tape: Con Murphy’s
The world’s appetite for Irish bars is insatiable. As a friend once said, to be Irish is to be able to travel the world and to know you can always get a job in an Irish bar. Maurice Collins and Liam Kelly who started the nearby Tir na Nog have opened Con Murphy’s at 17th and the Parkway.
- Bi-level space in the Windsor.
- Seating for 115
- Two story mural depicting scenes from Ireland
- All-day menu served from 11am to 11pm weekdays, 2pm to 11pm on weekends.
- Late-night bar menu served till 1am.
- Weekend brunch from 9am to 3pm.
- Chef Todd Butler
- Crab Frites with cheese fondue
- Brick pressed pork belly Cubano
- Stout braised short ribs
- Blu Brie omelette
- 12 beers on tap
- Yards Philadelphia Pale Ale
- Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
- Signature Cocktails
- Painkiller – Gosslings and Malibu
- Daly Buzz – Sweet tea vodka and lemonade
1700 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy