Seasonal Change For Modo Mio Menu
Meal Ticket has the latest menu from Peter McAndrews’ Modo Mio.Among the items we’ll be considering the next time we hit up the Girard Avenue BYOB are:
- cannellono â€” crispy crab-stuffed prosciutto di Parma, asparagus & almonds
- gnoccho â€” crispy fried potato dumpling stuffed with foie gras and chicken liver, orange-fennel mostarda, shaved gorgonzola
- tortelloni â€” butternut squash-stuffed large navels, sage butter, amaretti
- anatra â€œallâ€™apicioâ€â€” roasted duck leg, chestnut honey, spices, cunja
- guancia â€” braised beef cheek, salsa passito, crispy polenta, golden raisin gremolata
The menu turista , which features an antipasto, pasta, secondo and dolce for $33 is still available and one of the best deals in town.