Noble’s New Lunch and Brunch Menus
Noble: An American Cookery is adding brunch starting this Sunday and will add weekday lunch starting Monday, October 5th.
Brunch will be served from 11am to 3pm and will include:
- Fresh Cheese Crepes with grapefruit and thyme
- Scrapple Breakfast of two eggs, hash browns, apple butter and mustard muffin
- Banana and Bacon French Toast with peanut butter sabayon.
Brunch items range in price from $6 to $15, with sides such as Honey and Black Pepper Bacon, Two Eggs Any Style and Sweet Onion Grits available for $2 to $5.
Check out the lunch highlights after the jump.
Lunch will be served weekdays from 11am to 3pm.
- New York Moulard Duck Breast Ham with celery, rhubarb and white asparagus
- Slow-Baked, Mustard-Crusted Arctic Char with garlic spinach, crispy potato and spiced tomato sauce
- Pulled Pork Barbecue on white Pullman toast with pickle relish and mustard slaw.
Lunch items range in price from $6 to $14, including a daily-changing, lunch special, the Rittenhouse Village, for just $12.
Noble: An American Cookery [Official Site]