Marigold Reopens Tomorrow
Marigold Kitchen reopens tomorrow under the helm of new chef and owner, Robert Halpern. Highlights of the seasonal menu include:
- Late Summer Cobb Salad with Point Reyes Blue, Bacon Toffee, Quail Egg, Avocado, Ice Wine Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushrooms in Parchment with Fresh Parsley, Garlic, Yuzu, Shallot
- Pan Fried Sardines with Apple Salad, Saffron-Nutmeg Vinaigrette, Crouton.
- Slow Baked Salmon with Vanilla Croquettes, Baby Beets, Fennel, Berries, Housemade Yogurt;
- Pork, Beans & Beer with White Bean Puree, Proscuitto Crisps, Brussel Sprouts, Guinness Foam;
- Seared Squab Breast with Chocolate Ragout, Raisin Puree, Braised Shiitakes, Spinach Compression.
- Avocado in the Style of Foie Gras with Seared Avocado, Fruit & Vegetable Medley, Chilled Almond Broth
Starters range from $8-$14 and entrees from $18-$28. There’s also a 9-course tasting menu available for $85.
Check out the September tasting menu after the jump.
Chef’sâ€© Tasting â€©Menu
Saladâ€© of â€©Liquid, â€©Gas â€©& â€©Ice
Curried â€©Buttermilk â€©Cucumber â€©Bisque
Deconstructed â€©PiÃ±a â€©Colada
Slow â€©Braised â€©Pork â€©Belly
Grouper â€©on â€©Short Rib â€©Hash
Thai â€©Beef â€©Jerky
“Pork,â€© Beans â€©& â€©Beer”
Flight â€©of â€©Popcorn
Cookies â€©& â€©Shake
Marigold Kitchen [Official Site]