Fair Food Farmstand Fundraiser
Come out to the Reading Terminal Market tomorrow evening to support Fair Food and the Fair Food Farmstand. There will be lots of great food, drink music and prizes.
The party will feature artisan chocolate, local cheese, fresh bread, beer and spirits.
Raffle prizes will include gift certificates from Southwark, Tria, the Reading Terminal and Cosmic Catering among others.
Tickets are available from the Farmstand (inside the Market opposite the Metropolitan Bakery) for $10 or at the door for $15. Money raised will go to the farmstand which is moving to the 12th Street side of the market and expanding in size by over 100%. The new space will have refrigeration andÂ a wider selection of produce.
The fundraiser runs from 6:30 to 9pm.
See more details after the jump.
- Cow milk cheeses from Keswick Creamery
- Cows milk cheeses from Birchrun Hills Farm
- Goats milk cheese from Shellbark Hollow Farm
- Fresh-baked bread from Four Worlds Bakery
- Chocolates from John & Kira’s (also available for purchase with half of the proceeds donated to the Fair Food Farmstand)
- BT Brownies
- Cider from Lancaster Farm Fresh
- Spreads and crackers from Cosmic Catering
- Beer from Philadelphia Brewing Company
- Philadelphia Distilling Co.’s Penn 1681 (local) Rye Vodka,Bluecoat Gin American Dry Gin and Vieux CarrÃ© Absinthe SupÃ©rieure
Raffle prizes include:
- Mugshots Coffee House Gift Basket
- Food Lovers Book Basket
- La Quercia Prosciutto Gift Certificate
- Southwark Restaurant Gift Certificate
- Tria – Wine, cheese and beer cafe
- Reading Terminal Market Gift Certificate
- Cosmic Catering Gift Certificate
- Farm Fresh Express Gift Certificate
- Ultimo Coffee Gift Certificate
- Phillies Tickets!
Fair Food [Official Site]