Week In Review: Beer Week Edition
- Kanella gets three bells and lots of praise from Craig LaBan.
- Tap, tap, tap, that’s the sound of just 3 of the 75 taps coming to West Philadelphia.
- We promise we’re going on a fried pickle quest. Who’s in?
- Jose Garces and the PLCB generated a lot of commentary.
- Adam Erace finds that the city’s most authentic Thai food is in Manayunk.
- We’ve gotta give props to the River Wards.
- We have fun with a Beer Week eyeball bender.
- Tony Luke’s frozen sandwiches are deconstructed by Rick Nichols.
- Not much but the beer selection has changed at 44th and Spruce.