Beer Week Six Pack For Foodies
All week we’ll be providing picks for Philly Beer Week.
Today we highlight a six-pack of picks for the beer loving foodie.
- Brewer’s Plate – Sunday March 8th from 4pm to 7pm – 21 top craft breweries paired with local restaurants. All proceeds support Fair Food, a White Dog Community Enterprises.
- Bridget Foy’s – $35 prix fixe dinner all Beer Week with lots of fun takes on Philadelphia food classics.
- Fork – Wednesday, March 11th at 7pm – 4 courses, 4 Victory beers from new chef, Terence Feury for $45.
- Four Seasons – There are three nights of beer dinners at the Swann Cafe serving Victory, Yards and Anchor brews with a special menu for $65.
- Jones – Tuesday, March 10th starting at 5:30 pm – 3 brewers, 3 courses, 18 different beers to sample for $55.
- Rare Founders Dinner at SPTR – Friday, March 13h at 7pm – Just 4 tickets left. There are 9-courses, 9 beers for $95.