Why Are You Here When You Could Be Drinking Beer?
It’s Friday the 13th, the first of three for 2009 and of course that means Friday the Firkinteenth at the Grey Lodge. 20 firkins will be poured, 7 at a time.
Hurry though, they’ve been at it since 9am.
Tentative firkin list after the jump.
Current Cask List (likely to change, it always does):
- Blue Point Oatmeal Stout
- Bruery Saison Lente (one of only two firkins to make it out to the East Coast)
- Dock Street oaked/dry-hopped Man Full of Trouble Porter
- Flying Fish XPA
- General Lafayette ESB
- Iron Hill (North Wales) Bourbon Porter
- Iron Hill (West Chester) TBA
- Lancaster Winter Warmer
- Manayunk California Dreaming
- Nodding Head Jangler
- Philadelphia Brewing Joe
- Philadelphia Brewing Philabuster
- River Horse Burnt Sugar Ale
- River Horse Hop Hazard
- Sly Fox Seamus Irish Ale
- Stoudts Scrawny Dog
- Troegs Nugget Nectar
- Weyerbacher Hops Infusion
- Victory Bags Packed Porter
- Yards Bourbon Love Stout
Friday the Firkinteenth [Grey Lodge]