MenuPages Nabs Chifa Menu
Chifa is certainly making news today, first it was photos and now it’s the menu.
MenuPages got their hands on the initial menu for the Peruvian and Cantonese amalgamation and here are some of the highlights:
- The cheapest item on the menu is the $5 white cabbage leaves with sweet chile vinaigrette and sesame brittle.
- The most expensive item is the $55 salt baked fish, a salt crusted bronzino with hot ginger oil and caldon sea salt.
- The 20 oz grilled Adobo New York Strip goes for $52.
- There are also plenty of dishes under $15 including duck ceviche, braise lamb empanadas, lobster noodles and conchitas (scallops, parsnip-parmesan cream and caviar).
- There is a chef’s tasting menu available for $65.
- The scallion pancake that made our knees buckle is just $8.