Holiday Gift Ideas
Whether we’re ready for it or not the holidays are looming and the fine folk at Greater Philadelphia Tourism and Marketing have a gift guide of 25 gifts under $25. Among the gifts are several food related choices for your favorite foodie.
Also you can enter online for a chance to win all 25 gifts from the gift guide.
Food related gifts after the jump.
- Table Topics Gourmet Edition â€“ What piece of kitchen equipment do you covet? Whatâ€™s the best meal youâ€™ve ever cooked? Start a gourmet gabfest with 135 food-related conversation topics and question cards packaged in a stylish cube. $25. Fosterâ€™s Homeware, 399 Market Street, (215) 925-0950, shopfosters.com
- Demi-grande Chocolat Gift Box â€“ Each of the 24 pieces of hand-dipped, rich, dark chocolate are filled with raspberry, coffee, hazelnut and other tasty flavors that are worth every last calorie. $15 per half-pound. Lacroix Restaurant, 210 W. Rittenhouse Square, (215) 790-2533, lacroixrestaurant.com
- Laptop Lunch â€“ Healthy lunches can be fun lunches when you pack it in this colorful, microwaveable carrying case that opens into a convenient tray. A removable inner liner, sealed lid, dip containers and stainless fork and spoon make it easy to send the kids off with a hearty meal. $20.99. MainLine GreenHome, 812 Lancaster Avenue, Berwyn, (610) 644-7336, mainlinegreenhome.com
- Cabernet Chocolate Sauce â€“ Flavored with a subtle hint of cabernet, this chocolate sauce is meant to be drizzled over cake or ice cream, but itâ€™s so yummy your favorite foodie might want to eat it straight up with a spoon. $20. Pinot, 227 Market Street, (215) 627-9463, pinotboutique.com
- Black and White Wine Totes – Show up at one of Phillyâ€™s many BYOBâ€™s or a dinner party in style with these chic cotton wine totes embroidered with Good food, Good wine, Good friends and Life is a cabernet my friend. $12 each. Scarlett Fiorella, 113 S. 13th Street, (215) 922-1955, www.scarletfiorella.com
- Relaxation Tea & Beauty Pack – Take a break from hectic holidays with this combo of relaxing Serenitea (green tea, lemon, chamomile blend), soothing bath salts, scented soap by skinnyskinny, and delectable tea cookies. $25. TBar, 117 S. 12th Street, (215) 625-3936, www.tbarteas.com.
- Music Cooks CD & Recipes â€“ Whip up some hors dâ€™oeuvres with 25 easy-to-follow recipe cards, listen to the companion mood-setting smooth jazz CD, and you have an instant cocktail party on your hands. $21.99. Union Gourmet, 1111 Locust Street, (215) 238-8800, uniongourmetmarket.com
Philly’s More Holiday Fun! [GoPhila.com]