Week In Review: Sarah Palin Division
It’s been a crazy week for us as yesterday Eschaton brought us down for a bit by linking to our Sarah Palin post. But nothing a little sliding the memory meter to the right couldn’t fix. Thanks for the link Atrios.
- Chima gets taken out behind the wood shed in a good old fashioned butt-whipping.
- We have German roots but you’ve got to search for them, says Rick Nichols. Or you can just check our Oktoberfest guide. Or you can just celebrate that Brahuas Schmitz is coming to South Street.
- The Restaurant Yenta considers the Butcher’s Cafe location at 9th and Christian.
- Vetri and Garces are joining forces for a six course dinner across two restaurants and to sell some cookbooks.
- The Mascot Throwdown pits a mythical creature against a champagne serving squirrel. There’s still time to vote.
- Adam Erace enjoys the Jose Garces experience at Distrito.
- David Snyder finds the food isn’t as good as the beer at Kite & Key.
- City Paper drops their ’08 Choice Awards on us. We’re disappointed to learn we’re not the sexiest food blog out there.
- Still no right answers for this week’s eyeball bender.
- An Indian buffet is coming to Bindi.
- Yep, Sarah Palin is going to be taking over the Irish Pub tonight.
- There’s no crying in baseball and, apparently, no joking in politics. It’s a joke, people!