Week In Review: Taprooms Edition
- Craig LaBan doesn’t find much at all wrong with the Memphis Taproom.
- KYW pulls together an 18 minute podcast on the upcoming Union Trust. Lucky for you pull out the highlights.
- We’re bananas about all the tomatoes out there.
- Phoodie.info takes an early look at the much buzzed about Distrito.
- The Metro takes a look at the egg-free brunch options at South Philadelphia Taproom.
- 10 Arts might have a nationally known celebrity chef behind it but it is embraces its Philadelphia address.
- Slow economy or not, there are still a lot of restaurant openings planned.
- David Snyder does his first review for City Paper and manages to score America’s toughest table.
- Philadining, Philadelphia’s premier soup dumpling blogger has a new dough palace for us all to check out.