The Week We Lost Our Stars
- The week started with the hyped Georges Perrier announcement which was immediately underwelming but as we think about it. It really is a big deal.
- LaBan gives three big bells to Bindi.
- Deuce shut its doors last Sunday. But it may return. Who knows.
- The cost of everything is going up. We respond with our Recession Guide.
- Arbol Cafe gets reviewed in Philadelphia Weekly. A maelstrom whips up in the City Paper comments regarding their tipping policy.
- This year the Headhouse Square farmers’ market will be on both Saturdays and Sundays. Woo! Hoo!
- Time officially opens tomorrow but we were there last night.
- Looks like everyone is trying to get out of Old City. Luckily Jersey has its own Swanky Bubbles.
- Supper has brunch and we have the menu.