Week In Review: Suds Edition
- Media’s Azie gets gonged with just one bell.
- Beers flush our cheeks all week with a “happy beer glow.”
- So we thought we’d have some fun and come up with a new name for gastropub. But many of you weren’t feeling our nominations.
- Speaking of not agreeing with us, Studio Kitchen’s Shola Olunloyo wants nothing to do with our suggestion that he open a restaurant where Deux Cheminees was.
- Brasserie Perrier has a new menu and surprise! It’s not cheap.
- Stick with the bar side if you head to St. Stephen’s Green.
- Longtime DJ Pierre Robert’s mug will be adorning bottles of wine this spring.
- We DO NOT shamelessly grovel for votes in City Paper’s Philly Madness.
- And the big story all week has been Philly Beer Week. At last count there were something like 200+ events and it seems there’s enough of us out there to make them successful. Beer Week runs through Sunday so if yo haven’t gone to an event yet, you still have time.