The Week In Review: What’s In A Name Edition
- Cochon gets two bells and it sounds like the duck breast is the dish to get.
- Fishtown restaurants and bars get love from the New York Times.
- What’s going on with Silk City as they’re on to their 4th chef in six months.
- What’s in a name? A lot if it’s your restaurant. But there are a lot of bad ones out there and you share your least favorite.
- Bluecoat Gin has been selected as on of the 10 spirits to watch in 2008 by Food & Wine.
- No one is arguing that the neighborhood isn’t better with Dock Street there, but what about the food?
- We asked, you answered. What kind of restaurants would you like to see open in the next year?
- Another couple of restaurants we told you about have gotten their names.
- Save 15% through the end of the month at Kaizan.