Weekend Mega Post
What To Do
The days preceding New Year’s Eve are empty of events so make sure you do the following this weekend.
- Hang out with your out of town friends.
- Hang out with your favorite bartender because you won’t be able to on NYE.
- Break down and pick a place to go for New Year’s Eve or don’t. The fun day is New Year’s day anyway.
Join the Foobooz bulletin if you haven’t already. Sign up and get the low down on the coolest food and drink events first. Additionally you’ll receive offers exclusive to Foobooz readers.
Week In Review: Year End Edition
- Ouch! Belgian Cafe gets a one bell review, barely.
- Adam Erace finds Cochon to have already found its identity.
- Kirsten Henri lists some of her favorite dishes of 2007. Lets here it one more time for the tacos al pastor from Los Taquitos de Puebla.
- We start the Foobooz Year In Review. Here’s January, February and March so far.
- Plenty of potential is on display at Sonam.
- Wondering what kind of Champagne to get? Philly Uncorked has you covered.
- A couple blog entries detail the trials and tribulations of restaurant design.