The Year In Review – March 2007
Dish of March
Stuffed French Toast at Sabrina’s
Cornflake-crusted stuffed with Nutella and pistachios, topped with Cointreau butter, honeysuckle syrup, mango, Brussels sprouts, and angel dust
- Joe Sixpack gives tips on how to best to enjoy the first Philadelphia Craft Beer Festival. Tips will work in 2008 as well. Get your tickets to the 2008 edition now.
- The Washington Post takes note of Philadelphia’s booming BYOB scene.
- Want not, waste not could have been the title of this Gridskipper post on where to eat the whole animal in Philadelphia.
- March saw the opening of Tinto and Foobooz went a bit goofy over it.
- The last Philadelphia beer tasting with Michael Jackson happened in March, PhilaFoodie was there.
- It seems like everyone wants to do a tie-in with March Madness, but DiBruno Brothers took the cake, err charcuterie.
- Grasshoppers made the menu at Tequilas.
- How many items on our St. Patrick’s Day To Do List did you complete?