We here at Foobooz are big fans of Illadates. We get excited each Thursday when we discover a new episode is published. Yes we know we’re dorks. But anyway, here’s a really cool contest from the oh so hip peeps at UWISHUNU. During the month of November, uwishunu will accept ideas for the ultimate Illadate. The winner will get a guest appearance â€œdouble dateâ€ with Mark and Audrey for the final episode of season two.
Details after the jump. And start coming up with ideas.
Note: The winner of the Win-a-Date with Illadates contest must be available on December 8th to film the winning episode.
How to Enter:
- Send entries to [email protected] Your entry must include:
- Your name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number (so we can contact you if you win)
- E-mail address
- Your super Illadate idea
- Level of creativity in delivery methodâ€“you can send your idea any way you want: a simple outline, podcast, vodcast, sonnet, haikuâ€“whatever you like.
- The entirety of your date must take place within the Philadelphia city limitsâ€“-itâ€™s a great big city out there, go nuts.
- Your entry must be, on some level, unconventional. Tell us about your favorite out-of-the-way, off-the-beaten-path spots. Feel free to elaborate on your choices and tell us why they make up the ultimate Illadate.
- Your entry must include a place to get a drink; a place to have dinner; a place to shop; and a fun free activity.
- Your entry must be reasonably affordable. Under $200 for a group of four.
- You can earn extra credit by posting our contest and your entry on your own blog, myspace, facebook, etc. Be sure to include links to ensure the proper extra credit is applied to your entry.
Each week the submissions will be reviewed by a panel of evaluators. From that weekâ€™s submissions, two entries will be chosen as Finalists of the Week. The finalistsâ€™ entries will then be posted on uwishunu.com. Readers will have the opportunity to comment and vote on both entries. These comments will be taken into consideration during the final selection process. If your entry was not chosen as a weekly finalist, you may submit another entry for the following week. At the end of the contest period (November 30), all the weekly finalists will be reviewed and a Final Winner will be chosen from that group.