Week In Review: Off The Beaten Track
- Craig LaBan goes off the grid for Liberian food.
- Astral Plane is back, this time as a BYOB.
- Lots of fans of Indian food are celebrating as Minar Palace is coming back.
- Good Dog Bar is closed for renovations but reopens with a party on Monday.
- Speaking of Mondays The Bite has a host of things to do on the crappiest day of the week.
- Clementine’s is a lovely bistro even if it needs a little more pizazz.
City Paper gives the lowdown on Dock Street Brewery & Restaurant.
- October was a big month for restaurant openings and there’s no sign of things slowing down in November.
- Sloth Street takes advantage of out of town visitors, hitting up five excellent restaurants in nine days.
- Here’s some fun, a mob related blind item.
Get Colombian food just off Roosevelt Boulevard.