Events This Week
There are a lot of food events this week and Foobooz wants to make sure you don’t miss any of it.
- South Jersey Restaurant Week continues through Friday.
- A scaled down Book & the Cook starts today. Check out the the full schedule on the Book & the Cook web site.
- Tuesday night at the Art Alliance there will be a beer and cheese tasting featuring the beers of Flying Fish.
- Wednesday at Victory in Downingtown is hosting a 5-course beer and cheese dinner with Jeff Roberts who has recently written Atlas of American Artisan Cheese.
- Thursday Philadelphia Weekly is throwing Taste of Philly at the Academy of Natural Sciences. Tickets are just $15 in advance with 50% of proceeds go to Alexâ€™s Lemonade Stand. Ticket prices include all the food and drink you can consume. 42 restaurants in all are participating.