Week In Review: Salento Edition
- Yes, Philadelphia has a ton of Italian BYOBs. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have another. , The Inquirer calls Salento a worthy addition. PW says it’s endearing and City Paper makes some suggestions on what wine to bring.
- Troegs is celebrating its 10th anniversary on Saturday, October 27th with a big blowout party.
- Phillyist is having a love affair with JAMES.
- The Violet Crumble Milkshake at Ants Pants is the cat’s meow.
- Who has the best veggie burger in the city? Is it National Mechanics?
- Brunch mussels at the Belgian Cafe.
- Sunday can be your fun day at Cafe Lift. French toast topped with pumpkin cannoli filling.
- We don’t know why it’s so tough to find a good bar to watch sports in this sports crazed town but City Paper has suggestions.
- What’s on tap at Dock Street, we have the list.