Week In Review: NLDS Edition
- Craig LaBan finds some flavors to savor at Manayunk’s Chabaa Bistro
- Our favorite intrepid couple from Cheap Dates is back with season two of what is now called Illadates.
- An impassioned plea for more brew pubs.
- We asked where you’ll be watching the baseball playoffs.
- A meat eater confesses that maybe vegetarians aren’t off their rockers.
- Trying to run a bar in Philadelphia isn’t easy. It’s almost impossible when L&I is up your butt.
- Cochon s’ouvre ce soir. (That’s opens tonight, at least according to Google Translate.)
- The Prime Rib has a civilized happy hour that’s also a good deal.
- Joe Sixpack shows us where we can still get our Oktoberfest on.