Week In Review: Best Sandwich Edition
- Silk City makes the New York Times.
- Wayne’s Teresa’s Next Door gets a good 2 bell review from Craig LaBan.
- Local chefs look to introduce foie gras to the masses for just $5.
- Sunday the nation toasts Michael Jackson and what he’s meant for good beer.
- Coquette does it right for the neighborhood and beyond.
- New sports bar headed to the Reading Terminal.
- The best sandwich in America is one of our own!
- Stephen Starr has lots of places in the works in Philadelphia.
- So just what was that chocolate and cheese event at SPTR about anyway?