Wine Fest At World Cafe Live
Sample the fruits of the vine from vintners all around the world Downstairs at World Cafe Live on Sunday, September 30th from 2 to 6 PM.
Wines from each region will be complimented by gourmet offerings from DiBruno Brothers. World Cafe Live Executive Chef Matt Babbage will also be creating tapas from each featured part of the world.
And since this is World Cafe Live there will of course be live music.
The event costs $45 and includes wines, food, live music, and sampling wineglass.
Featured wines after the jump.
- France: Louis Jadot, Celestin Blondeau, Michel Picard, Chateau Mont Redon
- Germany/Austria: Rudolph Mueller, GrÃ¼ner Veltliner
- Italy: Villa Sparina, Argiolas, Colli Dei Venti, Falchini
- Spain/Portugal: Bodegas Osborne, Ercavio
- Greece: Tsantalis, Skouras
- South Africa: Ken Forrester, Wildekrans
- Argentina/Chile: Bodega Catena Zapata, Almos, Carmen
- Australia/New Zealand: Houghton, Wolf Blass, Te Kairanga, Penfolds
- United States: Wolffer, Santa Barbara, Caymus, Cigarzin