Week In Review: Cocoa Puffs French Toast Edition
- Craig LaBan gives Haddonfield’s Fuji three bells.
- More terrifying to some than Children of the Corn, children in pubs. But what do you expect with all these Grups around.
- More on the split up of the ownership of Yards.
- The irony cannot be ignored, Faith On Tap meets weekly at Devil’s Alley.
- PW says Misconduct Tavern may have the best burger around despite all their “misconduct.”
- Citizens Bank Park named tops in vegetarian ballpark food.
- City Paper comes up with their best bar fries.
- You don’t have to be coo coo or a vegetarian to crave Cocoa Puffs French Toast.